Are you an alpha male?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Are you an alpha male?

Postby QWERTY » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

mue 26 wrote:
I won't go as far to say I enjoy anything you post though because every post reeks of banality

Genuine lol :lol:

As an alpha male, I feel it is my place in society to humour the inferior betas.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Let's Get Sweaty wrote: Anyone who'd make a point of proclaiming themselves an "alpha male" on an Internet forum clearly has a complex of some kind. It's your protestations to the contrary that convince me you're the furthest thing in real life from an alpha male that my imagination can possibly conjur, and the only thing wrong with that is the sad sense of self-loathing that must cause you to roleplay in this manner. I'm just not sure whose approval you're seeking with this charade - that of strangers or, more tragically, your own. :-s

You take life too seriously bruv.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Innit tho, bruv.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby QWERTY » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Let's Get Sweaty wrote: Innit tho, bruv.

As an alpha male, I can completely disregard your amateuristic attempt at psychoanalysis and just leave it as bygones. Because I'm nice like that and my ass won't quit.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:13 pm

It really doesn't take more than an amateur to spot a posturing try-hard. What you're doing here is nothing new or shocking, just sad. But carry on, by all means. Trolling the Dojo is back in fashion after all.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Let's Get Sweaty wrote: It really doesn't take more than an amateur to spot a posturing try-hard. What you're doing here is nothing new or shocking, just sad. But carry on, by all means. Trolling the Dojo is back in fashion after all.

I'm not trolling. As an alpha male, I'm just engaging some betas in idle chit-chat while I wait for my missus to sort her fucking hair out before we go to a party. I'm not trying to shock, just being honest. I can't help it if you're a hater. Allow dat.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:24 pm

In America we call people like Qwerty red necks. Yes I m sure there is some brit slang for fat losers like me but was just saying.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:I'm not trolling. As an alpha male, I'm just engaging some betas in idle chit-chat while I wait for my missus to sort her fucking hair out before we go to a party. I'm not trying to shock, just being honest. I can't help it if you're a hater. Allow dat.

You're right, far be it from me to judge the datedness of gimmick posting. I'm relatively new to this forum so for all I know, it may be a new phenomenon here. I doubt it, but it may be. So if you need me I'll be in another thread, starting a LOLcats craze.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Ryudo wrote: In America we call people like Qwerty red necks. Yes I m sure there is some brit slang for fat losers like me but was just saying.

Pffft. You're so far from the truth it's insane. But as an alpha male I'll respect your opinion and leave you to it.

Let's Get Sweaty wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:I'm not trolling. As an alpha male, I'm just engaging some betas in idle chit-chat while I wait for my missus to sort her fucking hair out before we go to a party. I'm not trying to shock, just being honest. I can't help it if you're a hater. Allow dat.

You're right, far be it from me to judge the datedness of gimmick posting. I'm relatively new to this forum so for all I know, it may be a new phenomenon here. I doubt it, but it may be. So if you need me I'll be in another thread, starting a LOLcats craze.

That's cool. Each to their own. People have been complaining about how dead it is here recently, and I think as an alpha male it's my duty to kick off some discussion.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

That or sometimes it's fun to start a fire and watch others try to put it out.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby white lotus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

No. I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm too shy to talk to people I like. I hate myself for that.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Mitsuzuki » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 pm

On relaxing nights, I chill out watching Conan the Barbarian while eating raw bear meat (from a creature I felled with my own bare hands) and washing it down with straight gin out of a rusty goblet. Sometimes it's good to take it easy, you know.

Mitsuzuki has received 3 thanks from: Axm, Bluecast, Yokosuka Martian
Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

Postby Bambi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: People aren't just copy/pasted sheep that a lot of people on the internet typecast them as (see the irony btw?)

This definitely, this has always puzzled me. I lurk a lot of communities and it's an opinion that I've seen thrown out on a regular basis. Aside from an actual common interest or point of view, conformity, to some degree is part of a normal social skill-set and I've never particularly cared for those unable to accept it.

Bambi has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Rakim » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

white lotus wrote: No. I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm too shy to talk to people I like. I hate myself for that.

Rakim has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, white lotus
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Usually when a gif has text like that the lips sync.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: white lotus
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic