The people on this forum...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The people on this forum...

Postby Latin King » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Were rather mean to me when I used to frequent this site. I made this account when I was still 12 and had no knowledge of forum etiquette. Read through my old topics (there are only a few) and just look at the replies I got. I hope you guys still aren't whiny nerds today :lol:. One poster even told me this:
Gangsta Ren wrote: Latin King, go kill yourself with a feces covered dildo. Choke on it.
Seriously, what kind of online community was this back in 2006? :P
Latin King
West Coast
Master of the Three Blades

Re: The people on this forum...

Postby Rakim » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

You're still alive? I thought you were told to go choke on a feces covered dildo?

just kidding. welcome back.

Rakim has received a thanks from: Latin King
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Latin King » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Rakim wrote: You're still alive? I thought you were told to go choke on a feces covered dildo?

just kidding. welcome back.

Haha, thanks. I take it from your username you like Eric B. and Rakim? :mrgreen:

Latin King has received a thanks from: Rakim
Latin King
West Coast
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Axm » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome back Latin King. Try not to trip on any rogue dildos.

I believe thats the first time ive said the word dildo before. Only Shenmue Dojo gives me that desire.

Axm has received a thanks from: Latin King
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Sailors? » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 pm

You were always going to get the piss taken out of you back then, especially with the simple spelling mistakes you seem to have made and being 12 everyone was going to lay into you. You joined the same year as me it seems, mad time in dojo history. Just don't take anything too seriously and you'll fit in here, it's a place to banter and I guess if you really want, talk Shenmue.

Sailors? has received a thanks from: Latin King
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sonikku » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Those were the days alright.

Welcome back. :heart:

Sonikku has received a thanks from: Latin King
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Perfect_Chaos » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:36 pm

sooooooooooo are you latin king? people nation?
Perfect_Chaos
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby silent killer » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 pm

yeah, those were dark times around here. Also, if you had revealed your age back then, well, that's like covering yourself in shit and honey and walking through a dump. Since if I'm not mistaken there was a disclaimer stating you had to be 13 or so to join in the forums. That's just how it was back then. :twisted:
silent killer
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: arcane devices
Currently playing: Cross Code

Postby Brothaman » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome back to the Shenmue Madhouse....

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Latin King
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Jeff » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Latin King wrote:Were rather mean to me when I used to frequent this site. I made this account when I was still 12 and had no knowledge of forum etiquette. Read through my old topics (there are only a few) and just look at the replies I got. I hope you guys still aren't whiny nerds today :lol:. One poster even told me this:
Gangsta Ren wrote: Latin King, go kill yourself with a feces covered dildo. Choke on it.

Yea there are some pretty mean people here still, but when you examine their situation it's primarily because they don't have much going for them. Those members have mundane jobs (if even employed), take recreational drugs and get their jollies making fun of others online because it's the only place they can go where they can pretend to feel superior and blind themselves temporarily of their miserable existence.

Don't let them bother you. Look forward to talking to you here. :beerchug:

Jeff has received a thanks from: Latin King
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby QWERTY » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:00 am

Jeff wrote:Yea there are some pretty mean people here still, but when you examine their situation it's primarily because they don't have much going for them. Those members have mundane jobs

Jeff wrote:I'm an insurance broker

QWERTY has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 am

You just know that in the time he spent away from the Dojo, Jeff went to several self-confidence seminars and bought a whole collection of self-help books. It's like paying for plastic surgery for your personality. You may have permanently low inhibitions and a deluded view of your life, but that doesn't stop people from seeing that you're a cunt.

Welcome back Latin King, we're friendly as fuck here!

MiTT3NZ has received 2 thanks from: Latin King, Perfect_Chaos
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 am

Jeff wrote:
Latin King wrote:Were rather mean to me when I used to frequent this site. I made this account when I was still 12 and had no knowledge of forum etiquette. Read through my old topics (there are only a few) and just look at the replies I got. I hope you guys still aren't whiny nerds today :lol:. One poster even told me this:

Yea there are some pretty mean people here still, but when you examine their situation it's primarily because they don't have much going for them. Those members have mundane jobs (if even employed), take recreational drugs and get their jollies making fun of others online because it's the only place they can go where they can pretend to feel superior and blind themselves temporarily of their miserable existence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs[/youtube]

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: Rakim
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby ShenmueTree » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 am

You should have learned the lesson the first time. Fuck off, and choke on some fez.

Just kidding. :P Welcome back! Latin King. I think we're gonna have a dispute on that whole king thing though, just so you know. ^_^

ShenmueTree has received a thanks from: Latin King
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:02 am

QWERTY™ wrote:
Jeff wrote:Yea there are some pretty mean people here still, but when you examine their situation it's primarily because they don't have much going for them. Those members have mundane jobs

Jeff wrote:I'm an insurance broker

MiTT3NZ wrote:You just know that in the time he spent away from the Dojo, Jeff went to several self-confidence seminars and bought a whole collection of self-help books. It's like paying for plastic surgery for your personality. You may have permanently low inhibitions and a deluded view of your life, but that doesn't stop people from seeing that you're a cunt.

Welcome back Latin King, we're friendly as fuck here!
Who Really Cares? wrote:
Jeff wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs[/youtube]

Point proven, see Latin King? Don't worry about it. :lol:
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Next

Return to Off Topic