abercrombie and fitch homeless

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

abercrombie and fitch homeless

Postby Bluecast » Thu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

phpBB [video]

:lol: "douchebag section"

They were always worn by douchebags and faggots. After the latest is the CEO go's on how only cool hot people allowed to wear their stuff. Knowing the internet these days,don't piss them off lol

Bluecast has received 3 thanks from: Axm, Brothaman, Master Kyodai
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: abercrombie and fitch homeless

Postby Master Kyodai » Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

lmao, although i could afford it I've never been buying "poser" clothing like A&F as i personally think it's for douche bags. that vid sure made my day.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:20 pm

my brain felt like it shrunk 2 sizes just from watching that video.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Ryudo wrote:
After the latest is the CEO go's on how only cool hot people allowed to wear their stuff. Knowing the internet these days,don't piss them off lol

Funny coming from this guy.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Cave Johnson » Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 pm

The guy who did the youtube video sounds like a douche himself. What do supermarkets do with food that has a few days beyond expiration date that is perfectly edible? Or the starbucks. I still think that burning is a little extreme, but yeah they're marketing towards a specific customer, and I don't see a problem with that at all. "we have the right to refure service to anyone" They just havn't posted that sign up.

Cave Johnson has received a thanks from: OL
Cave Johnson
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: SHMUPS

Postby Axm » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

You're comparing expired food to clothes? Let me know next time you throw away your car instead of selling it, or deny a person to listen to rap music because they're white.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Cave Johnson » Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Axm wrote: You're comparing expired food to clothes? Let me know next time you throw away your car instead of selling it, or deny a person to listen to rap music because they're white.

You're right I didn't post a good analogy.
There is nothing wrong with food such as milk that is a FEW days beyond the expiration date (and I'm talking unopened/sealed stuff here). I am not talking months on on end. Canned food can go way beyond a few weeks beyond the expiration date. The expiration date is not absolute cutoff and I'm talking specifically about packaged food. Even fresh bakery that comes into coffee shops that stuff gets thrown out at the end of the day and its edible.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get across is that yes I agree the abercombie guy is a douche because he is vocal about it but its up to him whatever junk he wants to sell. ANYONE can buy it. What if I wanted to shop at big and tall, I'm not overweight and im not super tall. ANYONE can purchase his clothes, he is MARKETING it towards a specific crowd and that is the difference (in a douche way). I dont feel like researching but if let me know if you find out that Prada, Gucci, Armani, Nordstrom and other high end stores are donating to the homeless. Maybe some do, but probably not most of them.
Cave Johnson

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: SHMUPS

Postby Bluecast » Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 am

Some won't sell to people they find ugly. It's the Pretty Woman situation with Julia Roberts Scene.

Also just the fact the CEO is one ugly mother fucker and has the audacity so say stupid shit. A&F had been always a douchebag/faggot brand then he opened his botoxed mouth and made things worse and pissed off the internet. We know at this point when you say shit publicly and the internet crowd does not like it. Shit will go down.

Had he never said anything people would just hate them silently as we always have.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bambi » Thu May 23, 2013 2:09 pm

What a marketing ploy.

Bambi has received a thanks from: Kenny
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Return to Off Topic