Yu Suzuki's autograph

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Yu Suzuki's autograph

Postby Supa » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi all,

Been some time since I last posted. I once won Yu Suzuki's autograph in a contest hosted by 1UP (http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3182719), and have cherished it ever since. Sadly, like a lot of people, I'm dirt poor right now and could use the money instead of something that, while nice, is going to just collect dust until I die. Would anyone be interested in buying it? Peter suggested I post here and see if anyone is interested. PM me with "bids" if anyone is interested in obtaining this. The game is a Japanese copy of Digital Dance Mix for the Saturn. Pic below.

Supa has received 2 thanks from: Axm, OL
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Yu Suzuki's autograph

Postby Rakim » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Why did he sign a Namie Amuro CD?

Still nice get anyway. Hope someone will give it a nice home.

Rakim has received a thanks from: mue 26
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Supa » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Guess it's a game he worked on or something, I'm not exactly sure. And yes, I hope someone will.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Ziming » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Rakim wrote: Why did he sign a Namie Amuro CD?

Still nice get anyway. Hope someone will give it a nice home.

First 3d dancing game made by Yu Suzuki. They say he used the models as a test to see how smooth he could get the animation.

I found this quote:

"Many people say that Digital Dance mix was a test program to see how detailed AM2 could make a 3D polygon character look in real time. The reason for this research was to aid them in the making of Virtua Fighter 3 for the Saturn. So in a way we could take Digital Dance Mix as a beta test for Saturn Virtua Fighter 3 which never did see the light of day even though it was fully completed twice using two different graphic engines."
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Return to General Gaming