frustrated !!!!!!!!!

(Chapters 3-6)

frustrated !!!!!!!!!

Postby nathanhazuki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 am

i am having real trouble trying to catch 2 leaves at one time to get the duck ! pleeeeeeease can somebody give me some pointers or is it just a case of playing it and playing it until i get lucky ???? i have been trying for weeks now and i am getting disheartend by the whole thing but really want to achieve my goal .
nathanhazuki
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: shenmue 2

Re: frustrated !!!!!!!!!

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:22 am

Be patient, calm, and good at video games.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby nathanhazuki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:17 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Be patient, calm, and good at video games.

finally managed it :) thanks

nathanhazuki has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
nathanhazuki
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Peter » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Good, but please stop posting questions about how you are stuck in the game in different sections. Theres a search function above which should lead you to topics where there will be a walkthrough
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby nathanhazuki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Peter wrote: Good, but please stop posting questions about how you are stuck in the game in different sections. Theres a search function above which should lead you to topics where there will be a walkthrough

well i did put in "duck race shenmue 2 " thinking it would tell me about the duck race in shenmue 2 but it just said no results found , did the same with catching the leaves and again no results found looked in FAQ nothing i could find so that did not really work out for me very well . Plus i thought that the whole idea of this thing was to talk about shenmue and shenmue related questions ?
nathanhazuki
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Bluecast » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

nathanhazuki wrote:
Peter wrote: Good, but please stop posting questions about how you are stuck in the game in different sections. Theres a search function above which should lead you to topics where there will be a walkthrough

well i did put in "duck race shenmue 2 " thinking it would tell me about the duck race in shenmue 2 but it just said no results found , did the same with catching the leaves and again no results found looked in FAQ nothing i could find so that did not really work out for me very well . Plus i thought that the whole idea of this thing was to talk about shenmue and shenmue related questions ?

Buy the prima guide or check Youtube.
Leaf Catching just took Patience. I think it was one of those things that works against appealing to a larger audience. They wanted the player to have as much patience and trial and error as Ryo. One of the few times it was very direct. The Book Carrying bit really annoyed me and still does even tho now I can do it fine. I just found it as fun as carrying stacks of books in real life :P Still I understand why it's in there and appreciate it in a odd way.

That was a one of the great but also bad things about the series. It was great in design wanting the player to feel the same things as Ryo. Just most people out there didn't get it so found the series tedious.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby nathanhazuki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Ryudo wrote:
nathanhazuki wrote:

Buy the prima guide or check Youtube.
Leaf Catching just took Patience. I think it was one of those things that works against appealing to a larger audience. They wanted the player to have as much patience and trial and error as Ryo. One of the few times it was very direct. The Book Carrying bit really annoyed me and still does even tho now I can do it fine. I just found it as fun as carrying stacks of books in real life :P Still I understand why it's in there and appreciate it in a odd way.

That was a one of the great but also bad things about the series. It was great in design wanting the player to feel the same things as Ryo. Just most people out there didn't get it so found the series tedious.

yes i agree with all of what you said :) it was boring but i did find it in some was pleasing too :) probably just because i love the game so much
nathanhazuki
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Yama » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

One of my favorite segments actually. Maybe I'm a masochist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yama has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Kenny » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 pm

phpBB [video]
Kenny
is Gwenpool™