SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INSIDE)

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Axm wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: So they collect the money when the kickstarter ends right? Which would give me until 28 days from now, its doable, but feck I wasnt expecting to have to spend this money right now, but I absolutely feel as if I must.

Atleast put down $29 you peasant.
;)
But for real.. just $29 right now and then you can raise it to whatever tier you want later on before it closes.
So you can do $29 right now then 60 next week then 120 and then 500 then $10,000 like a real man.


Dude, are you kidding me? I am going to at least drop $300 on this, I have to. I need all those goodies, and signed shit from yu suzuki, and the collectors edition etc. I owe it to myself to not pass this up, you have some idea what my shenmue collection is like, I absolutely have to have it for my shenmue collection. I'll figure out a way.

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: Axm
User avatar
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III
 
Joined: April 2003

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby ConanTheKing » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
Axm wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: So they collect the money when the kickstarter ends right? Which would give me until 28 days from now, its doable, but feck I wasnt expecting to have to spend this money right now, but I absolutely feel as if I must.

Atleast put down $29 you peasant.
;)
But for real.. just $29 right now and then you can raise it to whatever tier you want later on before it closes.
So you can do $29 right now then 60 next week then 120 and then 500 then $10,000 like a real man.


Dude, are you kidding me? I am going to at least drop $300 on this, I have to. I need all those goodies, and signed shit from yu suzuki, and the collectors edition etc. I owe it to myself to not pass this up, you have some idea what my shenmue collection is like, I absolutely have to have it for my shenmue collection. I'll figure out a way.


The only thing is I hope Suzuki's signature is personally signed on each illustration and not just printed by machine onto each one. The thought of him doing of 1,000 signatures makes the latter seem more likely >_>
User avatar
ConanTheKing
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades
 
Joined: June 2015
PSN: ConanTheLeader
Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Amir » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Bought a wired 360 controller a few months ago to game with on my laptop and was wondering if I could use it for Shenmue III or if I'd have to use a Dual Shock 4 even for the PC version, when it hit me...

No more A, B, X, Y for QTEs.

We'll be seeing Square, Circle, Triangle and X in Shenmue.

What a mind trip. Never thought that would happen back in 2000.

Amir has received a thanks from: Miles Prower
User avatar
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: April 2015
Location: London
Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Yokosuka » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Amir wrote: Bought a wired 360 controller a few months ago to game with on my laptop and was wondering if I could use it for Shenmue III or if I'd have to use a Dual Shock 4 even for the PC version, when it hit me...

No more A, B, X, Y for QTEs.

We'll be seeing Square, Circle, Triangle and X in Shenmue.

What a mind trip. Never thought that would happen back in 2000.


Wow never mind. And Playstation buttons are really ugly.
User avatar
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: August 2014
Location: France
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Rocket League

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby bdjack59 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

I just wanted to come post here after years and years of watching, waiting, hoping along with the rest of you and say...."YES!"!!!!!!!!!

Now how to get that jacket...
bdjack59
Fuku-san
Fuku-san
 
Joined: June 2015
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Game of Thrones-Telltale

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:20 am

Amir wrote: Bought a wired 360 controller a few months ago to game with on my laptop and was wondering if I could use it for Shenmue III or if I'd have to use a Dual Shock 4 even for the PC version, when it hit me...

No more A, B, X, Y for QTEs.

We'll be seeing Square, Circle, Triangle and X in Shenmue.

What a mind trip. Never thought that would happen back in 2000.


Im assuming the 360/xbox one controller will be compatible with the PC version of Shenmue III. It was funny how the xbox controller even had the same AB XY letters on the buttons and even in the exact same spots as the dreamcast, thus the controller scheme for Shenmue never changed even when 2 game out on xbox.
User avatar
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III
 
Joined: April 2003

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Yokosuka » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38 am

Something disturbs me. The kickstarter can't reflect the exact donation as YSnet has to pay all the goodies and the discs in return. At 29 or 60 dollars, it's not exactly "donation".
User avatar
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: August 2014
Location: France
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Rocket League

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Sonoshee » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:43 am

Michael P Huber just retweeted me:


We need to get the Shenmue3 Kickstarter to $10million for an open world Shenmue as confirmed by Yu Suzuki today! Please RT!



Now for Pewds to finally listen... :P
User avatar
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: June 2015

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER!

Postby Miles Prower » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:44 am

ChaiOgawa wrote: I've had time to process this for the past hour and whatever amounts of shit and semen that were in my body are now in my pants. I may die of entire body failure before this thing reaches its goal.

Bit late here, but Chai!!!! Good to see ya man :D
Image
Shenmusings ~My Shenmue Blog~
My thoughts, reflections and trivia on the masterpiece series

Image
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkg ... tabase.rar

Online version (thanks to Giorgio!) https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: UK
XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby joka » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:39 am

ConanTheKing wrote:
The only thing is I hope Suzuki's signature is personally signed on each illustration and not just printed by machine onto each one. The thought of him doing of 1,000 signatures makes the latter seem more likely >_>


This question was asked and answered by Yu on Reddit and he confirmed he will personally sign them for all the backers! Gotta love Yu- he loves the fans!

Edit* I saw it on Reddit and below is from Riku's post on his AMA sticky-

''Yu, are you really going to be signing your autograph on the illustration for the $300 kickstarter signed collectors edition? So far there is almost 2000 backers, that is a lot of illustrations to sign!

YS: Of course I will write them all myself!''
Image

joka has received a thanks from: Axm
User avatar
joka
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: UK
PSN: C_U_NexTime
Currently playing: Phantom Pain

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Sonoshee » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:31 am

The KS pledges seem to have shot up in the last few hours from around $3,390,000 to $3,412,000. I think everyone's hard work on getting this KS more noticed is starting to pay off. \:D/
User avatar
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: June 2015

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:33 am

Sonoshee wrote: The KS pledges seem to have shot up in the last few hours from around $3,390,000 to $3,412,000. I think everyone's hard work on getting this KS more noticed is starting to pay off. \:D/


I donated my amount finally.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: Sonoshee
User avatar
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III
 
Joined: July 2003
Location: The Office
PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Ruffles » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:04 pm

So what is a realistic goal now? 5 million? Not much more.
User avatar
Ruffles
Fuku-san
Fuku-san
 
Joined: April 2011
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby mjq jazz bar » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 pm

I think it'll end somewhere between six and seven million if it continues earning ~$80-100K a day and there's a large boost at the end, which traditionally happens with all Kickstarters.
User avatar
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss
 
Joined: June 2015
PSN: mortimerOA
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Postby Peter » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Think MJQ has it spot on. Sorry, but it wont make 10 million.
Image
User avatar
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: Belfast
PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000-
ShenmueDojo.net