The reunion topic.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The reunion topic.

Postby code l name » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Checking in to say hello.

I was never the most active member although I did spend a lot of my time bitching about videogames and Shenmue with Ziming, Miles and a few others on MSN back in the day. Including getting into a few disagreements with Lan DC :lol:

I was also sad to see no Silas yet :( By the way does anyone remember the poster who had Miami Heat signature and avatar? B-Man or something...sorry memory is failing me here.

code l name has received 2 thanks from: Miles Prower, Peter
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Peter » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Good to see you code name!

And correct, it was B-Man :D
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Locke_cole » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

81Zero wrote: Hi. I've been lurking for years but never actually posted again after i left. Now i see a lot of old names around, it's cool. Hopefully Yama can get my old account Se7en back :-)

I remember se7en, good to see ya buddy.
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Miles Prower » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:54 pm

code l name wrote: Checking in to say hello.

I was never the most active member although I did spend a lot of my time bitching about videogames and Shenmue with Ziming, Miles and a few others on MSN back in the day. Including getting into a few disagreements with Lan DC :lol:

I was also sad to see no Silas yet :( By the way does anyone remember the poster who had Miami Heat signature and avatar? B-Man or something...sorry memory is failing me here.

Hey! I remember you, welcome back :D
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987

Postby punkmanced » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am

Hey Shenmue fans,
I used to be active long, long ago, in earlier incarnations of the dojo (up until 2003, I believe).

Way too much time has passed, obviously, though I did manage to recognize a few usernames in this thread, off the top of my head:
Miles Prower; Yama; Damulder; Santino; Iwao Hazuki (the original? I believe he was one of the mods…shit I think I was a mod for a bit as well; didn’t they rotate for a while?)

Users I’d like to see come back, to further enhance the time capsule effect:
Kenshiro; John Petrucci; LanDC; Japanfan; Shenmue 2 (I think that was his name; some crazy-ass Chinese user who had a pic of the Chinese president as his avatar).

Anyway…who cares… the only thing that matters right now: Shenmue 3, mofos!!!! :D

punkmanced has received a thanks from: Yama
punkmanced
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby ShenmueWeb » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 am

punkmanced wrote: Hey Shenmue fans,
I used to be active long, long ago, in earlier incarnations of the dojo (up until 2003, I believe).

Way too much time has passed, obviously, though I did manage to recognize a few usernames in this thread, off the top of my head:
Miles Prower; Yama; Damulder; Santino; Iwao Hazuki (the original? I believe he was one of the mods…shit I think I was a mod for a bit as well; didn’t they rotate for a while?)

Kenshiro; John Petrucci; LanDC; Japanfan; Shenmue 2 (I think that was his name; some crazy-ass Chinese user who had a pic of the Chinese president as his avatar).

Anyway…who cares… the only thing that matters right now: Shenmue 3, mofos!!!! :D

Hey! I remember you!

ShenmueWeb has received a thanks from: punkmanced
ShenmueWeb
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Himuro » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 am

Glad to see everyone doing well :)
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby silent killer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 am

Still waiting on Dragonslayer88, scottdavies2k, nuts_to_that, and comrades.

silent killer has received a thanks from: Miles Prower
silent killer
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: arcane devices
Currently playing: Cross Code

Postby Yama » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:07 am

punkmanced wrote:Hey Shenmue fans,

Welcome home.

Yama has received a thanks from: punkmanced
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Peter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 am

Seriously where are people?? I hope at least everyone's ok!

Japanfan, Yunny, TheRonin, ExtraordinaryGoodGrocer, Yunny, Myles, Araviel, Springchick, B-Man, John Peteucci, Silas, Clint, Martin, Mike CT, Bellator, Capt. K Prime, Whiteshadow, Chaosz3ro, Forklift No.5, Segata Sanshiro Jr. JC Denton, Spokane, DR Porkchop, Joe M Design, SpikyAd

Peter has received a thanks from: Miles Prower
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:09 am

Oh and for the duration of the Kickstarter, im gonna wear the original colours from when I first joined the Dojo. Good times :lol:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby 81Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 am

Hopefully those people will decide to look back here and join in again. Just seeing all the old usernames brings back some really random, but good, memories.
81Zero
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Miles Prower » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Peter wrote: Seriously where are people?? I hope at least everyone's ok!

Japanfan, Yunny, TheRonin, ExtraordinaryGoodGrocer, Yunny, Myles, Araviel, Springchick, B-Man, John Peteucci, Silas, Clint, Martin, Mike CT, Bellator, Capt. K Prime, Whiteshadow, Chaosz3ro, Forklift No.5, Segata Sanshiro Jr. JC Denton, Spokane, DR Porkchop, Joe M Design, SpikyAd

Yeah I came across an old Porkchop post the other day, and as with Silas was disappointed to find he hadn't logged in in forever :( He was a bit of a dab hand at the ol' Shenmue trivia as I recall :P
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987

Postby Yukupo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Peter wrote: Seriously where are people?? I hope at least everyone's ok!

I think I saw posts by Mike CT and Segata at some point. I do miss the Doc. Wonder how he's been? Also I haven't seen TaoLishao yet. She used to hang out at Hazuki Dojo but she's been gone a while.
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Peter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Tao was over at HD last time I seen her, but I confess that was a long long while ago
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic