Questions for Yu during twitch compiling the list

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Questions for Yu during twitch compiling the list

Postby Jackie Fhan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:07 am

Sonoshee wrote: We should really have a question in there regarding Paypal as a means of funding after the Kickstarter has finished. We really need to push this question to Yu and Biscay every single chance we get.

It's there. I'm hoping one of you can take the questions and be in charge of handing them over to the staff , email or whatever just before the stream starts. I'm also emailing it as I already said.

Who can be the one to handle that? We are well aware that maybe no questions get answered, but atleast we are trying.

7. to raise money can you (Yu) produce some t-shirts for the fans which we can buy? Can you create a paypal account and leave it open through out the production of sh3 and all future sh related games? Giving updates and where we have met content goals for the game? (paypal donations collected for the life of the product, we hope)

Jackie Fhan has received a thanks from: PacemaŜinobo
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Amir » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 am

Great questions, guys :)
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby Drakul » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Can you confirm that we will have a choice between Japanese and English VO when the game releases?
Drakul
Master of the Three Blades

Postby FistOfTheNorthStar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:34 pm

How about questions that are really important guys...Maybe something along the lines of new tiers, what are some possibilities for the tiers, etc. Some of your idead are good, others not so much(probably trolling anyways)

but we need to ask about new tiers so people can up their pledges!!! as long as we ask that...
FistOfTheNorthStar

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby myshtuff » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Will I finally be able to eat the food I buy at Tomato Convenience Store?

myshtuff has received a thanks from: Mr357
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Mr357 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 pm

myshtuff wrote: Will I finally be able to eat the food I buy at Tomato Convenience Store?

Seriously. Where does Ryo keep 20 bags of chips?
Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby myshtuff » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Mr357 wrote:
myshtuff wrote: Will I finally be able to eat the food I buy at Tomato Convenience Store?

I mean he walks like hes got something shoved up his ass so I assume its an endless supply of chocolate, chips, batteries, and cassette tapes.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Mr357 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm

myshtuff wrote:
Mr357 wrote:

I mean he walks like hes got something shoved up his ass so I assume its an endless supply of chocolate, chips, batteries, and cassette tapes.

Don't forget those move scrolls and the Phoenix mirror! :D
Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby James Brown » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Whilst I understand where you are coming from with Question 1, because you want new players to be up to speed with the overall story context, rather than just starting inside a cave and talking, but as a question to ask Yu, it's more of an idea you'd personally like to see, and definately shouldn't be the first question anyways :) but nice idea! Further down the line Yu is going to ask for suggestions because he wants the fans involved. I think he should definately be aware of platforms for funding even after kickstarter has ended, like paypal and paetron, infact I think paetron is the perfect source, since they take automatic payments from people.
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh

Postby Jackie Fhan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 pm

James Brown wrote: Whilst I understand where you are coming from with Question 1, because you want new players to be up to speed with the overall story context, rather than just starting inside a cave and talking, but as a question to ask Yu, it's more of an idea you'd personally like to see, and definately shouldn't be the first question anyways :) but nice idea! Further down the line Yu is going to ask for suggestions because he wants the fans involved. I think he should definately be aware of platforms for funding even after kickstarter has ended, like paypal and paetron, infact I think paetron is the perfect source, since they take automatic payments from people.

Oh , the questions can be asked by anyone in order and changed in a small fashion if something comes off a little rude or badly.

I'm hoping one of you will take control of these questions. I am off to work. Please try your best guys. =D> =D>

Ah, even my phone has no money on it right now so I may not check updates till later as well :shock:
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby RiGoRmOrTiS » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

might be nice asking about these shots from Shenmue 3 on the dreamcast, ask who the old guy is and if this represents one of the areas we will see in Shenmue 3 coming 2017 :)

http://www.totalvideogames.com/Shenmue- ... hots/2192/

only probem is the twitch chat won't allow links so how do you show him.
RiGoRmOrTiS
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue III