Rewards Available on Kickstarter: Check here

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Ryo's Watch is up on the Kickstarter

Postby ys » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:45 am

I can see Yu looking through boxes at home thinking : "What else is there to find and sell?" The next reward is maybe his car.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Hyo Razuki » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am

Dude, that would be so awesome if a fan would buy that. Would make Shenmue a six figure account, probably. Yu drives a Ferrari. :D
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby jakester » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

spinksy wrote: I am GUTTED I missed the $1000 grab bag. I've only pledged $250 so far and after watching the twitch video I immediately went to buy it but already sold out! :-(

There's 1 left of each if you're quick!
jakester
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby spinksy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:28 am

jakester wrote:
spinksy wrote: I am GUTTED I missed the $1000 grab bag. I've only pledged $250 so far and after watching the twitch video I immediately went to buy it but already sold out! :-(

There's 1 left of each if you're quick!

I've checked a few times and it says they're all gone :-/
spinksy
Master of the Three Blades

XBL: spinksy777
Currently playing: Shenmue, skies of Arcadia

Postby jakester » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am

Yeah they weren't there for long!
jakester
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby KidMarine » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:35 am

I saw one but as soon as I clicked Manage Your Pledge it was gone.
KidMarine
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: KiddMarine
Steam: KiddMarine

Postby KidMarine » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:47 am

The $2000 one is back up!

EDIT: And it's gone!

I'm going to be F5ing all day to try and get one of the $1000 ones.
KidMarine
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: KiddMarine
Steam: KiddMarine

Postby Peter » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:18 am

There will be plenty of time to possibly get one of those if that's what you are after. With 3 weeks left, people will change their mind, especially if more rewards tiers become available.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby BlueMue » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:20 am

I wish they would some of the grab bags up for $750 or maybe even $600. I could raise my pledge up to the former pulling all resources together but $1000 is just out of reach. The gap is also just too big.
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby spinksy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 am

I just happened to refresh the kickstarter page while at the park with my children and it came up that a $1000 pack was available - I logged in and went to get it and it had gone already!

Dam lol
spinksy

XBL: spinksy777
Currently playing: Shenmue, skies of Arcadia

Postby Sonikku » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:39 am

They really ought to put more #'s on these kinds of things. Does the kickstarter want to leave money on the table? :???:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby sand4fish » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 am

Sonikku wrote:

They really ought to put more #'s on these kinds of things. Does the kickstarter want to leave money on the table? :???:

They surely would put out more reward tiers after that survey they sent out to all of us. If they don't go for the Mirrors and Ryo's notebook, they certainly don't want our money.

Maybe they could put as a reward that "FANTA" one of the Awesome Japan guys (the one with check shirt) was drinking. That would definitely make people start dropping serious dough after drinking it.
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Amir » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:00 am

sand4fish wrote:
Sonikku wrote:

They surely would put out more reward tiers after that survey they sent out to all of us. If they don't go for the Mirrors and Ryo's notebook, they certainly don't want our money.

Maybe they could put as a reward that "FANTA" one of the Awesome Japan guys (the one with check shirt) was drinking. That would definitely make people start dropping serious dough after drinking it.

Nothing in the grab bags interested me but I'd definitely consider a Mirror, maaaaaybe a journal.
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby James Brown » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Hmm, just been doing a little bit of research on the watch that's included in the 1k grab bag tier. I managed to secure this reward whilst the twitch stream was live, and the amount has been on my mind all day. But I got home to find they added photos of the items you'd receive (last night it was just "Random items"). So I was excited to see that everyone did infact get a replica timex watch! Then the amount was even more justified as i'm actually excited by the hand drawn illustration. At first I assumed the watch was a cheaper replica of Ryo's, in the colour blue, so I understood the difference between this one and the mega amazing official sexy boxed limited edition replica $5k watch! However something about the watch didn't look right, it looks like a digital display...So I just google imaged watches and found this photo, which matches the style of the watch in the kickstarter rewards and uggghhh, is this really the watch?

Apart from the Shenmue logo on the wrist, what on earth has that got to do with Shenmue lol? There might be another $1k reward up for grabs if anyone is interested lol, i'm gonna sit on it for a little bit and get back to you, I know there's a couple of people in this topic that would be happy to grab it from me. I really would like the illustration though, so will need to sit on it a little, just thought i'd give you guys a heads up.

James Brown has received a thanks from: Anthony817
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Anthony817 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:14 pm

That has fuck all to do with Shenmue other than having the name on the band. Besides, Shenmue takes place in 86, so how in the hell did he wear a late 90's early 2000's digital watch?
Last edited by Anthony817 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony817
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Steam: Anthony817
Currently playing: Shenmue II English 99min

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III