Looking for a video

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Looking for a video

Postby 0rganiker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:43 pm

I vaguely remember a cutscene made using in-game graphics that involves some sequence happening, but then it turns out to be a dream from one of the people working on the game. He's asleep and his head is resting on his hand with his elbow on a desk. Then his head slips off of his hand and he hits his head hard on the desk, which causes him to wake up. I don't know if the cutscene was actually in the original game, or part of a promo, or something, but I remember seeing it and now I can't find it. I tried looking at the shenmuedojo youtube but gave up because there are a billion videos. Help?
0rganiker
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: Looking for a video

Postby Kiyuu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:48 pm

0rganiker wrote: I vaguely remember a cutscene made using in-game graphics that involves some sequence happening, but then it turns out to be a dream from one of the people working on the game. He's asleep and his head is resting on his hand with his elbow on a desk. Then his head slips off of his hand and he hits his head hard on the desk, which causes him to wake up. I don't know if the cutscene was actually in the original game, or part of a promo, or something, but I remember seeing it and now I can't find it. I tried looking at the shenmuedojo youtube but gave up because there are a billion videos. Help?

You mean this?
phpBB [video]

Kiyuu has received a thanks from: 0rganiker
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Re: Looking for a video

Postby 0rganiker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Thanks! I couldn't for the life of me remember where that was from
0rganiker
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk