Will we see the rewards? (mirrors, dreamcast case etc)

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Will we see the rewards? (mirrors, dreamcast case etc)

Postby Ryo Fhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:29 am

I think dropping a bit before the rush would make the most sense. Those or some rewards are going to be sought after and fresh in the mind but will we see them and what do you feel will happen.

I really want

$5500 Mirrors

$200 Dreamcast/Manual case edition Plus PC or PS4 case and game. No disc with the dreamcast case, used to house your ps4 disc and music discs if you buy later

$500 Dreamcast Case Manual (music discs included) (choice of ps4/PC game with special artwork) art book included all signed edition

I think enough people are sick of "insert your something into something" that on of these would probably excite us quite bit.

the new etch reward should have been a ryo toy or ryu with forklift. Ah , that crystal is too much like QVC shit..
Ryo Fhan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: Will we see the rewards? (mirrors, dreamcast case etc)

Postby Reprise » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:05 am

A Dreamcast case would be awesome. I'd up my pledge for that as long as it's not too expensive (a $350 tier would be perfect - I think it should be more than $200).
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ryo Fhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:16 am

Reprise wrote: A Dreamcast case would be awesome. I'd up my pledge for that as long as it's not too expensive (a $350 tier would be perfect - I think it should be more than $200).

Yeah, considering how much it would be to produce should be ok. Depending on what is with it like I was suggesting.

200 seems to be a nice spot for the overall KS and boy do I want tht case. I don't even car if it's just the inserts and manual... that's all I nee to build it lol

It is the most requested I have seen as well.... Wish it could happen.
Ryo Fhan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Reprise » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:22 am

What would be cool, too, is if they gave you a choice of NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL cases and designs to choose from. The PAL cases would cost a little more to produce, unfortunately, but I would love a PAL case, since I'm from the UK and, despite their fragility, I love the PAL cases.

Reprise has received a thanks from: Esppiral
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ryo Fhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:45 am

Reprise wrote: What would be cool, too, is if they gave you a choice of NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL cases and designs to choose from. The PAL cases would cost a little more to produce, unfortunately, but I would love a PAL case, since I'm from the UK and, despite their fragility, I love the PAL cases.

I was assuming they thought of that unless they just wanted to stick to japan America. Isn't the pal much harder to produce though
Ryo Fhan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Reprise » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:32 am

Ryo Fhan wrote:
Reprise wrote: What would be cool, too, is if they gave you a choice of NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL cases and designs to choose from. The PAL cases would cost a little more to produce, unfortunately, but I would love a PAL case, since I'm from the UK and, despite their fragility, I love the PAL cases.

I was assuming they thought of that unless they just wanted to stick to japan America. Isn't the pal much harder to produce though

It is, which is why I presume they probably would just go with a standard NTSC style case/design. But it would still be cool.

Pier Solar HD for the Dreamcast is offering a choice of PAL, NTSC-U and NTSC-J cases and designs, so it can be done, but that's a new Dreamcast game.
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ryo Fhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 am

I think they should sell some of these things on an online store, jacket etc to keep funding going.
I would assume pier solar would sell less than Shenmue would sell of special edition cases anyways.

You say that's a new dreamcast game, but I see tat as less significant than a insignificant dc case.. or am I wrong?
Ryo Fhan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Peter » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 am

I can't see any more reward tiers being added now. I could be wrong, but I think that sculpture is now the final offer for fans to back. Maybe I could be wrong!

Also I think the idea of an online ship selling items is a good idea.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby punkmanced » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 am

Ryo Fhan wrote: I think they should sell some of these things on an online store, jacket etc to keep funding going.

They just have to include a Paypal/ SlackerBacker option, to keep things going.
I'm hoping Biscay? will push for these to be included.
punkmanced
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Ryo Fhan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:58 am

Peter wrote: I can't see any more reward tiers being added now. I could be wrong, but I think that sculpture is now the final offer for fans to back. Maybe I could be wrong!

Also I think the idea of an online ship selling items is a good idea.

Yeah, the shop sounds good to me. Why limit funds and items when some people can't afford it now?

you want to be the most fair to everyone, the creators, the game, the fans?

Just make some of the production items made for re sell. "same price" just because it isn't fair to backer to have had to pay more for it maybe?

Also, I know peter.. maybe not a big surprise coming but I really hope so. Wouldn't be a bad idea with the amount f people that will cover it.

Also, that sculpture just scream gift shop to me, I can't like it :(

I think special t shirts would be nice as well, such as " I backed Shenmue <3" lol
Ryo Fhan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Return to Shenmue III