MORE SHENMUE NEW (shenmue chapter break down)

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

MORE SHENMUE NEW (shenmue chapter break down)

Postby sshen1127 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:14 am

So after the meeting. Fan "Fei Le" the one who "wrote the Calligraphy and DREW the brush paint" had a dinner with Yu. Get a little more news out of Yu . the information on the forum is not OFFICIAL。 its the speculation of what happen through "Social engineering" with Yu。

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4174420872?pid ... 9461305564

Please let me know if the forum would like to know what happen. Its a lot to translate.if i get a least 10 reply i will translate the whole thing today.

Thanks

PS: FEI LE GET THAT MEAL FOR FREE LOL.

sshen1127
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: MORE SHENMUE NEW (shenmue chapter break down)

Postby Amir » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:36 am

Wow, great stuff, I always thought if I had the chance to sit down with Yu Suzuki I'd like to go over that map and see what we've covered so far, great work from Fei Le. Cool to hear that Suzuki would like to make a new fighting game one day as well, I imagine it'd be less "hardcore" than VF based on recent interviews where he seems focused on accessibility of games.

So Chapters 5 and 6 were set in Guilin from the beginning, we saw a little of 5 in Shenmue II, we'll see the rest of that and Chapter 6 in Shenmue III then. I wonder if he still plans on branching chapters for future sequels? If so they'd be huge games...
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby NeoShredder » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am

That was some beautiful caligraphy!

I'd like to see this. But please put it in the [ spoiler ] tags!
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5

Postby Yokosuka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:55 am

The two deleted chapters could explain why Suzuki has no fear to show us the Virtua Fighter RPG chapters, because they are simply irrelevant now.

His ambitions about a new fighting game are interesting. Like he did with Virtua Racing for Virtua Fighter, he may use Shenmue as the opportunity to do some prospective tests. Or perhaps he plans to make a radical new concept like Psy-Phi was at its own ?
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby johnvivant » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:11 pm

i would very much appreciate the translation. many thanks.
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Hanzumon » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 pm

A translated version would be awesome!!! =D> =D> =D>
Hanzumon
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: lollipop chainsaw

Postby LucBu » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:25 pm

I translate my love into a bidding for you to translate.
LucBu

Postby Hyo Razuki » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Damn it, this bit of news has got me really worried. I thought S3 was gonna be chapters 7, 8 and 9. But damn, 5 and 6. 8-[ :shock: I thought S4 would then conclude the story with chapters 10 and 11.

Anyway, at this rate it's gonna take like 6 Shenmue games to conclude the story. I was really hoping for S4 to finish the saga. Especially since, if it's gonna take that many more games, we're gonna have to move on to yet another system then, because the PS 4 won't live long enough.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby nikeboy94 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Yes please translate this! :D
nikeboy94
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby nikeboy94 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote: Damn it, this bit of news has got me really worried. I thought S3 was gonna be chapters 7, 8 and 9. But damn, 5 and 6. 8-[ :shock: I thought S4 would then conclude the story with chapters 10 and 11.

Anyway, at this rate it's gonna take like 6 Shenmue games to conclude the story. I was really hoping for S4 to finish the saga. Especially since, if it's gonna take that many more games, we're gonna have to move on to yet another system then, because the PS 4 won't live long enough.

Not too bad really. I mean Shenmue 3 being chapters 5&6, then Shen4 being chapters 7-9, and Shen5 being chapters 10&11. That's only 5 games. Ofc, maybe that's not how Yu Suzuki might do it but who knows. The main thing is that Shenmue 3 has to be successful. If Shenmue 3 isn't successful then we were never going to get Ryo's Conclusion in a 4th game anyway. If Shenmue 3 is successful, then there will be definitive proof that there is a market out there for Shenmue games and he probably won't have problems with funding future titles. I reckon though the last shenmue game will be done before the launch of the next console generation.
nikeboy94
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Scrounder » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote: Damn it, this bit of news has got me really worried. I thought S3 was gonna be chapters 7, 8 and 9. But damn, 5 and 6. 8-[ :shock: I thought S4 would then conclude the story with chapters 10 and 11.

I find it awesome Shenmue 3 is only Chapters 5 and 6 -- more Shenmue games is cool with me.
Scrounder
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby sshen1127 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Translation version will be post it today
with the title MORE SHENMUE NEW (shenmue chapter break down) Eng version

sshen1127 has received 2 thanks from: Amir, NeoShredder
sshen1127
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Amir » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Scrounder wrote:

I find it awesome Shenmue 3 is only Chapters 5 and 6 -- more Shenmue games is cool with me.

Can already see the headline:

"Shenmue III barely gets saga past halfway point: fans left distraught, asking for Kickstarter money back" - Ben Kuchera, Polygon.com.
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby Rikitatsu » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Amir wrote:
Scrounder wrote:

Can already see the headline:

"Shenmue III barely gets saga past halfway point: fans left distraught, asking for Kickstarter money back" - Ben Kuchera, Polygon.com.

More like Ben Parfitt, MVC UK
Rikitatsu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby SMDzero » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Okay... maybe we're not going to get the whole 11 chapters after all. The 11 chapter treatment was just for the Akira story and Shenmue is loosely based on it.

I think Shenmue 3 will be chapters 5 and 6 and Shenmue 4 may be just be another 2 or 3 chapters of the original story and that will be it.

Yu did SAY that he thought he's fi is with Shenmue 4 right?
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Next

Return to Shenmue III