Uncharted Waters New Hori...I mean Online :)

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Postby Zoltor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:15 pm

OMFG, you all need to check out Uncharted Waters Online.

For those who don't know this series, It's a adventure game/life sim in euope, during the 14-17th centuries. It's easile one of the greatest adventure games ever made, and evidently not only did Koei decide to make a MMO out of such, but It's as faitherful to the regular games as can be. , and basically just expands on such.

there's 6 different countries you can start it(same as the original games, which is odd they kept that, as it also means 6 completely different main quest lines), there's a lot of skills you can pick up learn, but you're only limiteted to how many skills you can own, not what specifics skills you can have or even when you can have them. If you go to the NPC that offers X skill, you can get it. Then once you have skills, skills are leveled up, by doing r/l things that pertain to said skill.

There are 3 main paths/job types(although you can mix, and match all you want), Adventurer, Mariner, and Trader, whichyou can choose quests from a bourd in the associated guild(you have to be literally the job associated with the guild to do quest for it, but you can still level up the other paths/jobs even if your not them atm, as long as you do actions that would pertain to such, but doing quests from a quild will lv up a job the fastest, and is one of the best ways to make money.

This is very much a sea fearing based adventure game, so there are a lot of ships in the game, that you can fully customize, and need to manage. Talking to NPCs in this game, is pretty similar to Shenmue games for the most part. You're not told how to go about interacting with them, but depending on a whole slew of variables, they'll act differently.

Buying drinks from the Barkeep can net you hints, buy the Bar wench a dring, and then give her presents, in time she may tell you where something grand is hidden, nobles treat you differently based on how you are dressed, and if you have a nobility title of a certain rank. You need to have different languages learned, inorder to speak to peaople(the Body language skill helps out a great deal earlier in the game, as there no way you can learn all the languages earlier, but it doesn't olways work with 1 attempt, and I'm pretty sure it uses Vigor with each attempt).

Ect, ect, ect. There's so much to this game, and It's probally a safe bet, that anyone who likes the Shenmue games, would definitely like this as well.

It's so amazing, how faithful this MMO is to Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, It's virtually the same game, with added content :)
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: Uncharted Waters New Hori...I mean Online :)

Postby south carmain » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:52 am

Do you cheat in this too like in ragnarok online?

south carmain has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Raithos
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Zoltor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 pm

south carmain wrote: Do you cheat in this too like in ragnarok online?

I don't cheat at all in anything, to beginwith.

You seem very buthurt about MMOs ingeneral. You very much sound like one of those people who are either too lazy to put the effort into such or mismanage their time/spend "all" their free time on something else(then complaining how they have no time lol. Unless someone works 15h work shifts every day, not having time, is a BS excuse).

Zoltor has received a thanks from: Axm
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Raithos » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:19 pm

You said it bro. south carmain is lazy and butt hurt. He doesn't want to work for anything in games. he will never know the true satisfaction of seeing that mvp card drop. or talking to the in game bar wench.

Raithos has received 4 thanks from: Axm, MiTT3NZ, OL, south carmain
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Damn Zoltor how did you know :sad:
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Zoltor don't listen to these guys. They don't understand good games. I'll definitely check this one out. And thanks btw for that power leveling site link you PM'd me with all I had to do was pay the $100 tier and I got a really good chinese guy.

Axm has received 2 thanks from: Raithos, south carmain
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Zoltor » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Axm wrote: Zoltor don't listen to these guys. They don't understand good games. I'll definitely check this one out. And thanks btw for that power leveling site link you PM'd me with all I had to do was pay the $100 tier and I got a really good chinese guy.

If you like Shenmue, you'll like this, they took out the time clock in the MMO game, but otherwise, think of this as a slightly less advanced Shenmue game, with a nautical theme.

There's a insane amount of nuance to this game(yes, even more then the Shenmue games, way more), that tend to lead to entirely new mechanics you could easily not know is even there . Hell there are features in New Horizons, that I never knew what they did, until playing this MMO(as they make a return), since the MMO gives slightly more hints, and worse case, you can ask other players what such does/how to unlock such.

If you need any help or whatnot, feel free to ask.

I think you have the wrong person, I would never give a link to a power leveling site, I would tell you how to power lv instead.

Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Axm » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Great! Thanks for the information Zoltor. <3
So..
How can I power level? Can you show me? What kind of anti-virus should I use?

Axm has received a thanks from: Raithos
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Raithos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Zoltor wrote:I think you have the wrong person, I would never tell you how to power lv, instead I would give a link to a power leveling site.

He didn't PM you this link like he said he would? I think he sent it to me by mistake. Here you go Axm!

http://www.goldicq.com/ragnarok_online- ... eling.html

edit: He just sent me this one too.

http://www.mmobux.com/powerleveling/iro

Raithos has received a thanks from: Axm
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Zoltor » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Raithos wrote:
Zoltor wrote:I think you have the wrong person, I would never tell you how to power lv, instead I would give a link to a power leveling site.

He didn't PM you this link like he said he would? I think he sent it to me by mistake. Here you go Axm!

http://www.goldicq.com/ragnarok_online- ... eling.html

edit: He just sent me this one too.

http://www.mmobux.com/powerleveling/iro

Ill, I'm not even going to click them, that first link, sounds like it leads to a evil zenny(aka Gold)selling site.

Also he seems to use the term power leveling incorrectly(based on his spoiler tagged message). Power leveling has nothing to do with cheat programs like bots, and buying Gold/zenny from some illegal site.
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Axm » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Damn.. Ok... so last time I bought this service thing whatever you call it from a site like Raithos linked (thanks but no thanks scumbag! I only use the real ones) and so I thought that they would just take my character and "power level" him on their end but what had happened was an actual Chinese man came to my door and just sat in my chair for a few hours leveling me in my home! Talk about service right!? I don't remember how he did it though.
Well.. it turns out I need more zenny and MVP cards anyways. What should I do next? Thanks in advance!

Axm has received 2 thanks from: OL, Raithos
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Raithos » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:24 am

OK it took a few days, but I'm officially launching my new business. I now offer the following:

-Power leveling
-Zenny farming
-MVP card farming
-guaranteed god items

I worked with Zoltor on the pricing since he is familiar with this stuff (thanks man!) and now have everything in place. If you are looking for god items just let me know exactly what you need first. Anyone that's interested PM me for details!

Axm, just FYI I cannot go to your house like the Chinese guy did. Japan is just to far from me, which is why my prices are a bit lower.

Raithos has received a thanks from: OL
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Zoltor » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 am

Raithos wrote: OK it took a few days, but I'm officially launching my new business. I now offer the following:

-Power leveling
-Zenny farming
-MVP card farming
-guaranteed god items

I worked with Zoltor on the pricing since he is familiar with this stuff (thanks man!) and now have everything in place. If you are looking for god items just let me know exactly what you need first. Anyone that's interested PM me for details!

Axm, just FYI I cannot go to your house like the Chinese guy did. Japan is just to far from me, which is why my prices are a bit lower.

I never talked to you/worked with you at all, you're just a scumbag piece of shit, and need to stop now.

Furthermore this is suppose to be a thread about Uncharted Waters Online.

Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Axm » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 am

Damn't Raithos. Thats twice now we've called you a scumbag. Don't you get it?! Nobody wants your MVP cards. Zoltor and I never cheated and never will.

ANYWAYS... *sigh*
*clears throat*

Uncharted Waters Online..
Graphically the game looks amazing. I mean.. is this running REAL TIME?!

phpBB [video]

I guess I have to upgrade my power supply now.
I always wanted to play a game like this.
Collect wood.
Name a ship.
Wear a bandana to a formal dining setting.

Question: Can I shoot the canon or is it NPC controlled?
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby south carmain » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 am

Hey zoltor regarding your pm I don't mind expoiting ragnarok exploits then sending you the items but your proposed price is way too low considering the risks. I know you're more used to dealing with Chinese who probably have a lower asking price but you'll need to pay me at least 200$ more than you said to get my skills.

south carmain has received a thanks from: Raithos
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Next

Return to General Gaming