Tokyo Game Show 2016

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2016

Postby rdk_nl » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:19 am

Hazuki00 wrote: Is this week when Tokio's dinner with Yu is helding? Could it be possible they release a bit of info of the progress?

Yes it is:

https://twitter.com/ShenmueGuru/status/ ... 9996661760

rdk_nl has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
rdk_nl
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 am

I will be attending TGS 2016 tomorrow and will be looking for anything shenmue related. Will keep you updated if I see anything interesting

Snoopbob2006 has received 6 thanks from: Aimless Gamer, Anonymous81, iyapol, Kiske, Mr357, Switch
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sonoshee » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:38 am

Snoopbob2006 wrote: I will be attending TGS 2016 tomorrow and will be looking for anything shenmue related. Will keep you updated if I see anything interesting

Hope you have fun, snoop! Please can you check your private messages if you get a moment? Thanks! :)

Hazuki00 wrote: Is this week when Tokio's dinner with Yu is helding?

Yep! Looks like Peter made it there okay \:D/

Sonoshee has received 5 thanks from: Aimless Gamer, Anonymous81, Hanzumon, Mr357, Snoopbob2006
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:53 am

Thank-you as always Sononshee & Snoop for all your updates, passion, and observations.

Anonymous81 has received 2 thanks from: Snoopbob2006, Sonoshee
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby Switch » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:14 am

Sonoshee wrote:

Yu's message:

"We're come to the Great Buddha in Kamakura. The rain stopped with perfect timing".

Switch has received 3 thanks from: Anonymous81, Mr357, Sonoshee
Switch
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 am

Tokyo game show 2016 was a great experience!

I noticed that this years event was strongly focused on VR and mobile gaming. I checked out all the Sega related stuff which was mostly yakuza based things. The merchandise stand only had badges and marsh mellows like stated earlier in the post. The only way to get badges was from the capsule machines and unfortunately it wasn't my day as you can see from my pictures! Overall great experience it looks like next year will be the year for shenmue.... Maybe

Snoopbob2006 has received 5 thanks from: Anonymous81, James Brown, Mr357, Sonoshee, Switch
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:17 am

Snoopbob2006 wrote:Image

YakuzaFan should make this their website header.

Let's Get Sweaty has received 3 thanks from: Anonymous81, Axm, Snoopbob2006
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby James Brown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Great photos Snoop :) congrats atleast on the Ulala badge!

James Brown has received 3 thanks from: Anonymous81, Snoopbob2006, Sonoshee
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh

Postby Axm » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 am

Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..

Axm has received 2 thanks from: Anonymous81, Snoopbob2006
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Kiske » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:11 am

Axm wrote: Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..

Ehm... sorry to bother, but by any chance did Adam Sipione give you any news on his upcoming documentary "A Gamer's Journey: ..."? I'm dying for news about it =P~

Kiske has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby Axm » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 am

Kiske wrote:
Axm wrote: Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..

Ehm... sorry to bother, but by any chance did Adam Sipione give you any news on his upcoming documentary "A Gamer's Journey: ..."? I'm dying for news about it =P~

Part of the reason I was with him was helping him work on the doc. It's gonna be good ;)

Axm has received a thanks from: Kiske
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Kiske » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 am

Axm wrote:
Kiske wrote:

Part of the reason I was with him was helping him work on the doc. It's gonna be good ;)

That's great news! Thank you :)
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am

Haha yeah I was there on Saturday tried to get the badge but at 200 yen a try and I couldn't afford too many attempts! I didn't realise you were in Tokyo how long are you here for? Hit me up if you want to hang out I'm free on Wednesday.

Snoopbob2006 has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Axm » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 am

Snoopbob2006 wrote:

Haha yeah I was there on Saturday tried to get the badge but at 200 yen a try and I couldn't afford too many attempts! I didn't realise you were in Tokyo how long are you here for? Hit me up if you want to hang out I'm free on Wednesday.

Tough break.
I'm already back home down south in Fukuoka.
Peter will be there until tomorrow I think though so you should contact him.

Axm has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:40 am

Axm wrote:
Snoopbob2006 wrote:

Tough break.
I'm already back home down south in Fukuoka.
Peter will be there until tomorrow I think though so you should contact him.

Ahh man I wish I knew you were around! Well if you are ever in Tokyo before the end of January let's hang out! Yeah I got in touch with Peter but unfortunately I think he has been too busy with TGS and interviews to meet up which is understandable.

Snoopbob2006 has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III