($29-60towards10million)

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

($29-60towards10million)

Postby Karimov » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 am

Guys just to introduce. im waves on ks campaign. i do not have social media and all that stuff. but regardless that i have will power with this limitation. and i hope you guys have to. trough the rises and fall id like to hype this campaign once more. i know its doing great but i ask for more then just great.

if you fund or pledge once again. and we are not talking about a hundred dollar. and no it isnt a great amount either. i know low mid and high class are capable to miss this only once. we are a force of 73.000 peeps over here. surely if just half of us pledge 29 to 50 only once. it will have a great effect on this nice campaign.

another thing guys : yu suzuki is not a saint. he is a fragile pious human being with rises and falls. he drinks loads of wine and loves life. and he should love life. but in all this he is also a mortal creature. and who knows he can die anytime. let us make this great so that another one can pick up his wand and continue the saga in the worst case scenario.

lets do this guys. the ks went really great i see no reason to at least miss 29 or 30 for a shirt. we eat big mac and whoppers. skip that whopper menu tyhis time. we can do this.

who's in?
Last edited by Karimov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Elders scroll online

Re: ($29-50towards10million)

Postby ChiefNeo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 am

What did I just read? ...lol?

ChiefNeo has received 2 thanks from: iyapol, VukBZ2005
ChiefNeo
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Cyberman » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:51 am

How many people contribute to the kickstarter daily? I know we already have tens of thousands have done it already.
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Spaghetti » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:59 am

Hey, you're the guy who thinks Yu is a drunk, right? :lol: Haram wine!

But sure. I'm planning on getting another copy of the game for PC, but I was looking at digital...

I may get a $29 PC digital copy soon, and a $60 PS4 physical version later down the line just so I've got it.

I want to get a replica jacket too but we'll see. I could save for it but I've got other things I want to do with the money that are technically more important.
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kiske » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:19 am

To be honest, I can hardly trust someone who think and writes on the KS comments section that Yu Suzuki is a drunk.

I may back Shenmue 3 once again on the PayPal, ideally, raise my KS pledge.

By the way, I don't want anybody but Yu as director of the Shenmue series. :P
Last edited by Kiske on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby iyapol » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:20 am

It was a half decent post before the 'Yu is an alcoholic and he could drop dead at any time' bit.

Welcome to the Dojo.
iyapol
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Karimov » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:43 am

it's a laugh. Kiske has a pain for my blasphemous speech about yu drinks wine n stuff LOL.

jokes aside im happy it goes really well. hopefully the outtage of the server yesterday is a result of mass pledging
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby Karimov » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:45 am

Spaghetti wrote: Hey, you're the guy who thinks Yu is a drunk, right? :lol: Haram wine!

But sure. I'm planning on getting another copy of the game for PC, but I was looking at digital...

I may get a $29 PC digital copy soon, and a $60 PS4 physical version later down the line just so I've got it.

I want to get a replica jacket too but we'll see. I could save for it but I've got other things I want to do with the money that are technically more important.

cool. i decided to leave the ps4 for what it is 4 months ago i sold literally all the consoles except............... my megadrive 2 korean pal with 60hz switch and a megadrive everdrive flash cart. so all i really use is the pc. i can promise 29 dollar today. perhaps 2x29 just to make someone happy with a game.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby Karimov » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:55 am

Kiske wrote: To be honest, I can hardly trust someone who think and writes on the KS comments section that Yu Suzuki is a drunk.

I may back Shenmue 3 once again on the PayPal, ideally, raise my KS pledge.

By the way, I don't want anybody but Yu as director of the Shenmue series. :P

ok i understand but yu is way past his prime. and im sure he is healthy and live on for many years. but you want this stuff to continue right?
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby sand4fish » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Karimov wrote: another thing guys : yu suzuki is not a saint. he is a fragile pious human being with rises and falls. he drinks loads of wine and loves life. and he should love life. but in all this he is also a mortal creature. and who knows he can die anytime. let us make this great so that another one can pick up his wand and continue the saga in the worst case scenario.

LOL. All I read was: hopefully Yu dies so we can all make a fan made Shenmue 3 game.

As a thanks for the laugh, here you go:

Keep up with this pitch!

Last edited by sand4fish on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kiske » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Karimov wrote: it's a laugh. Kiske has a pain for my blasphemous speech about yu drinks wine n stuff LOL.

jokes aside im happy it goes really well. hopefully the outtage of the server yesterday is a result of mass pledging

Hopefully the result of yesterday's outtage isn't a lot less pledges than we might have hoped. :???:
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby delvec19 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 pm

waves is legit psychotic. He posts like every hour on the KS site and just rambles incoherently all day. I just skip over his posts now.
delvec19

Postby Himuro » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Uh.

I've read the thread title at least ten times now and still can't parse it. :-s
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby Shenmue_Music » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Himuro wrote: Uh.

I've read the thread title at least ten times now and still can't parse it. :-s

It probably means that each person should donate from $29 to $50 so that the Slacker Backer reaches $10 million.
Shenmue_Music
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Himuro » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:37 pm

How long would that take and how many people?
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Next

Return to Shenmue III