shenmue 3 pipol

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: shenmue 3 pipol

Postby south carmain » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:36 pm

mjq jazz bar wrote: Speaking of crazy Shenmue fans, does anyone here know anything about this person on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/33ff00/status/752838174284492800

He's obsessed with the word "parbunkell" (???) and never posts anything intelligible. I assumed he was a bot for a while, but I actually once asked him what a "parbunkell" is and he replied with something somewhat intelligible (didn't answer the question, though). I come across him whenever I'm searching for Shenmue on Twitter. He's been doing this for at least a couple years.

I think we can all learn a little from his wisdom
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Karimov » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:20 am

south carmain wrote:
mjq jazz bar wrote: Speaking of crazy Shenmue fans, does anyone here know anything about this person on Twitter?

He's obsessed with the word "parbunkell" (???) and never posts anything intelligible. I assumed he was a bot for a while, but I actually once asked him what a "parbunkell" is and he replied with something somewhat intelligible (didn't answer the question, though). I come across him whenever I'm searching for Shenmue on Twitter. He's been doing this for at least a couple years.

shenmue mike mason is a profit.

his words are branded into my heart and soul and i shall follow them by the letter

hail mike mason

amen
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Elders scroll online

Postby cactusjack901 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm

As someone who only occasionally pops up (although it's been happening more and more since the announcement at E3)... Why isn't Karimov banned yet? It seems to me like all he does is make posts from inane ramblings that only incite drama and derail threads. I don't want to say I'm part of this community, because how much can you be a part of a community if you only lurk for 10+ years; but this guy seems like he could become toxic pretty quickly.
cactusjack901
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Spaghetti » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Karimov
Banned

Spaghetti has received 2 thanks from: cactusjack901, delvec19
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Monkei » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:10 am

Karimov wrote:
south carmain wrote:

shenmue mike mason is a profit.

is a profit.

a profit.
Monkei
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Shenmue III