Are you still hyped?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Are you still hyped?

Postby SMDzero » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:54 am

Peter wrote: I don't hate Peter Moore. The business reasons were there. There will be more about that in the future.

Please no more enigmatic posts.... what exactly will we learn about in the future relating to Peter Moore's business decision with Shenmue 2?
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:17 am

drunkensailor wrote:
Let's Get Sweaty wrote:He donated to the Kickstarter, at least.

Which, as we all know here, makes him an executive co-producer and investor-in-chief.

how do you know?

I went through his bank statements.

Let's Get Sweaty has received 2 thanks from: Kiske, Spaghetti
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Kiske » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 am

Let's Get Sweaty wrote:
drunkensailor wrote:
Let's Get Sweaty wrote:He donated to the Kickstarter, at least.

Which, as we all know here, makes him an executive co-producer and investor-in-chief.

how do you know?

I went through his bank statements.

Xbox360$ is the worst e-banking password ever!!! :-o
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:37 am

SMDzero wrote:
Peter wrote: I don't hate Peter Moore. The business reasons were there. There will be more about that in the future.

Please no more enigmatic posts.... what exactly will we learn about in the future relating to Peter Moore's business decision with Shenmue 2?

Nothing enigmatic about my post. If you had a grasp on the multiple projects talking place across the Shenmue Community, (which I'm sure a huge fan such as yourself does) you will of course be aware that Adam Sipione, director and producer of the Shenmue Documentary has interviewed Peter Moore, specifically in relation to his involvement in Shenmue 2 and why it wasn't a success from a business standpoint. This interview will feature in the documentary which will be released... in the future.

But in case you have forgotten what Peter Moore looks like, here's an explanation image especially for you:

Peter has received a thanks from: Spaghetti
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby ShenmueForeseen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 am

SMDzero wrote:
redline wrote:
drunkensailor wrote:
that's not a good example. nobody hates the first 3 episodes of star wars because of it's new cgi or anything. no everyone hates the first 3 episodes mainly because of hayden christensen. the biggest pussy to have ever been in a movie. a whining little bitch who we had to believe was the young vader. lucas managed to destroy the whole legacy of darth vader with those movies.

were have to agree to disagree

The prequels were awesome! I think we should start a kick-starter to buy back the rights from Disney so that Lucas can make more Star Wars films!

I also think that Yu Suzuki should make a trilogy of Shenmue prequels as well.

The Shenmue prequels can be about a young Iwao and Sunming Zhao and detail how Zhao was seduced by the dark side and turned evil.

Know how I know your taste in film sucks?
ShenmueForeseen
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:42 pm

My hype level remains on a scale of Meh to Huber, Huber minus 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXJTWEEi6BM
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby Spaghetti » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm pretty sure we'll find a hype level beyond Huber once the first trailer drops.

Although the hype ceiling might be broken by Huber himself, honestly. Definitely going to watch the Easy Allies stream this E3.

Spaghetti has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Spaghetti wrote: I'm pretty sure we'll find a hype level beyond Huber once the first trailer drops.

Although the hype ceiling might be broken by Huber himself, honestly. Definitely going to watch the Easy Allies stream this E3.

My favorite part of his reaction was: *talks while inhaling simultaneously* "ake all af my oney!" (Take all of my money.) *begins to go down as knees buckle, hand on heart*

lmao.
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Spaghetti » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Anonymous81 wrote:My favorite part of his reaction was: *talks while inhaling simultaneously* "ake all af my oney!" (Take all of my money.) *begins to go down as knees buckle, hand on heart*

lmao.

I'm so envious of that reaction. I think I just about cracked a smile when I saw Shenmue III happening. I don't think I'll experience true catharsis of that 15 year wait until the game itself comes out and I play it from start to finish.

Spaghetti has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Spaghetti wrote:
Anonymous81 wrote:My favorite part of his reaction was: *talks while inhaling simultaneously* "ake all af my oney!" (Take all of my money.) *begins to go down as knees buckle, hand on heart*

lmao.

I'm so envious of that reaction. I think I just about cracked a smile when I saw Shenmue III happening. I don't think I'll experience true catharsis of that 15 year wait until the game itself comes out and I play it from start to finish.

It took me a whole year after the Kickstarter to believe it LOL.
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby SMDzero » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:54 am

Peter wrote:
SMDzero wrote:

Nothing enigmatic about my post. If you had a grasp on the multiple projects talking place across the Shenmue Community, (which I'm sure a huge fan such as yourself does) you will of course be aware that Adam Sipione, director and producer of the Shenmue Documentary has interviewed Peter Moore, specifically in relation to his involvement in Shenmue 2 and why it wasn't a success from a business standpoint. This interview will feature in the documentary which will be released... in the future.

But in case you have forgotten what Peter Moore looks like, here's an explanation image especially for you:

There's just something about Peter Moore's face that makes me want to punch it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I can't be the only one who feels this way.
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby ys » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Wait a minute. Was it that obvious all these years?
You do seem to know a lot about what Peter Moore has to say... Peter. And I never got the impression that you hated yourse...I mean Peter, Peter. Didn't you own an Xbox too? You're really Irish, right? :-k

ys has received a thanks from: John Doom
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby delvec19 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:48 pm

phpBB [video]
delvec19
Master of the Three Blades

Postby SledgeNE » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:00 am

Of course, i am hyped! I baked today a second time a physical copy. Now i baked two versions. One for PS4 and one for PC. :D

SledgeNE has received 2 thanks from: Anonymous81, KidMarine
SledgeNE

Currently playing: Preparing for Shenmue III

Postby SMDzero » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:41 am

SledgeNE wrote: Of course, i am hyped! I baked today a second time a physical copy. Now i baked two versions. One for PS4 and one for PC. :D

NO!!

Don't put Shenmue 3 in the oven!!

You'll ruin the game and won't be able to play!!!!!!!!!

SMDzero has received 5 thanks from: Anonymous81, John Doom, SickOctopus, SledgeNE, Yokosuka
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III