Jump to topic

Re: No Shenmue 3 Until E3 2017!!!

He said Ryu, not Ryo :sad:
by Radar
Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Twitch Channel - schedule & discussion

Peter wrote: Great having everyone in as always. Will see over the next couple of days if a Christmas Day stream will work. But either way, everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

If you want, I can give you some cheats to increase money (in-game of course :king: )
by Radar
Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Year's Greetings from YS Net

I'm so glad to see the original font!
by Radar
Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmuehd.com Domain Registered

SEGA Of Europe Has Registered “ShenmueRemastered.com” & “SheMnUeGame.com” Domains Too
http://www.tssznews.com/2017/01/05/sega ... mains-too/
I wonder if it possible to fake something like this or this is all legit?
by Radar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Coromasta wrote: Started learning russian via a english textbook, tried italian before, but lost interest in it.
It's really interesting to learn an alphabet (russian Cyrillic) that you're not accustomed to yet.

Удачи! ;-)
by Radar
Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Could anything beat Shenmue 1 & 2?

DoubleO_Ren wrote:
My question is could a game come out and top Shenmue 1 & 2 being your favourite game of all time?

Shenmue 3?
by Radar
Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Demul v0.7 alpha build 230915 - Updated 23/09/15

Does it crash for someone else in Shenmue II during rainy weather in fullscreen mode with GpuDX11 plug-in?

Anyone ever find a fix for this?

At the time I wrote that it crashed only in fullscreen mode, it was fine in window.
but eventually I've fixed all that by updating my video card driver, i'm on gtx760 btw, now it works fine in fullscreen.
by Radar
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Forever

Weird, Shenmue 2 in France didn't have French subtitles as far as I know. It's incredibly weird if they translated the game in to Russian but not French...
it was translated by pirates, there are actually different translations exists, but all of them are very low in quality.
also Shenmue I was not only subbed bud also DUBBED! , obviously by pirates, so it all quite hilarious :rotflmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gujJyRm1tA
by Radar
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Trivia Game: Season 1

Three that I remember of.
1. After losing fight to Chai in arcade
2.After getting his ass kicked by schoolgirls in a harbor(after failing QTE to be precise)
3.failing QTE with a drunk in bar alley.
by Radar
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The quest for offline Passport access

Switch wrote:I've updated the patch instructions in the post to cover the PAL version as well as NTSC.

Awesome! it seems that patch works with gdi after all, it has to be applied to track07.bin file.
from what I tested animals trading fully works :shock: , and that detailed stats is amazing!
by Radar
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Trivia Game: Season 2

You're right; I should have been more specific.

It's in the first game and can be beaten in literally three seconds. Being any more specific will give it away, but I'm confident those who have done so - which isn't a super secret or anything - will know it right away.
I'll go with, when sailors ambush Ryo at first day of work and demand him to pay "insurance money"

although, i'm not sure about "can be beaten in literally three seconds", if its some specific move(s)(probably mastered enough) then maybe, but with simple punch and kicks I doubt any fight can be that short :-k
by Radar
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Trivia Game: Season 2

And that is wr.. Correct!
by Radar
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "My money!"

or