happy to see you posting again segata :nice!:
by wude
Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
*Kenshin Himura* wrote: ^Will get that soon as well :mrgreen:

Yo' after TGS I'm driving to your house and raiding your fridge.

I'll be expecting you then sir.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

^No promises, but I'll talk to my Fiancee about it. Hana and Hikaru will be with their grandma around that time, so I wouldn't see why you couldn't stay for some days. Oh and if you do bring some goodies, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even though you don't have to. ;-)

Luckily, I live in Yokohama now; so I am 37 min away from Tokyo. When I use to live in Kyoto, I was like 6 hours away.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

I think I'd be more into it if it wasn't about saving the president. I say let the politicians burn.
Except for Mike Haggar. Best mayor ever.
by OL
Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So supposedly IGA (Castlevania) and Yoko Taro (Nier, Drakengard, a boat load of Cavia games) are also doing post mortem talks on their games too at GDC this year. I can't help but be fascinated and excited by all of these talks off these Japanese devs. I even found out just recently when I asked him what games Yoko Taro worked on at Namco and he told me one of them was Time Crisis 2 and that Cavia was made up of mostly former Namco devs. It sort of makes sense now why Capcom gave them the Gun Survivor series.

Here's hoping Suda does one in the future some time too.
by Henry Spencer
Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shin Gundam Musou (PS3) Announced For English Release

^ There are a couple Gundam games that have their own custom story and characters, and dont even use anything from one of the current shows. Also there are a couple that are RPGs and came out in the west on PS2. Always wanted to try this game but never got around to buying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99pYMmCBQTI
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't know if anyone here plays/played Diablo 3 on PC, but the new update fixes pretty much everything that was wrong with it, making it more like its predecessor. The auction house has been removed, legendary drops now coincide with the class you are playing (I no longer find Monk specific weapons imbued with useless stats that are only relevant to the Wizard lol), and they have totally revamped the ability trees, making each class serve its intended purpose. Had so much fun playing it last night, can't wait for the new expansion later this month.
by Raithos
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Apart of me worries its going to feel a bit tech demoish the whole time.

Everything we have seen so far has looked very scripted.
by Who Really Cares?
Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Small Tidbit Gaming News

Each story arc is pretty self-contained. It's not like other long-running shonen manga where you have to read 400 chapters to know what's happening.

For example, in the third story arc Stardust Crusaders , the protagonist of the second arc is a supporting character and the villain of the first arc is the primary antagonist, but you aren't missing anything if you haven't read the first 2 arcs.

It will probably cost a lot if you buy all of them, but you have the freedom to jump around.
by Calshot
Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Aaaaaaand he's gone.

Apparently after my diplomatic plan of trying to set aside four different plans to calculate the worth of each project, seeing which one will be the most feasible to work on and work on to get the budget for the most feasible one...he said that plan was a waste of time, backwards thinking, and that "he wouldn't do it that way". After asking what his plan would be, his response was "it's your money, you figure it out, I just don't agree" then "just pick a budget and work it out from there" to finally a condescending "just google Film Productions and figure out the budget from there, look at film quotes from famous directors, you'll learn something".

I'm glad he's gone. Whenever progress was happening, he wasn't involved. And whatever he was involved, progress was regressing. Seriously, if you want the title of producer...it's your DAMN JOB to figure out budget. And just saying "well just pick a number between one and ten" is a really really REALLY shitty way of determining budget. Especially since he knew this endeavor was not going to bring in anymore investors, I was lucky to get mine. He accused me of being an amateur but that behavior he exhibited was just as amateurish. And childish.

I'd be really really surprised if that guy actually gets anywhere in life with an attitude like that. Then again, unsurprisingly given his meth use history, that doesn't surprise me he came off as loopy and unreasonable.
by Kenny
Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Kiba's doing well. :) I chatted with him a bit a few hours ago.
by Sonikku
Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Jesus Christ, the first bit of Deception 2 is freaking evil. So much it made me laugh.
First enemy isn't even attacking. He's just some innocent villager, and you're expected to waste him just because. I shot him with a wall arrow, and he says "Uh... I should be going now." So as he was going down the stairs I dropped a boulder on him.
Uptight parents might have nightmares about GTA being a "murder simulator," but the Deception series more genuinely fits that description if you ask me.
And it's fun as hell.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't mean to bump this to a new page.
Just re-launched on kickstarter, at 5k (which we're not far from) we'll reveal a new enemy type. Same deal as last time, I'll answer any question personally and I'm asking that people share it as much as possible.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nuchallenger/treachery-in-beatdown-city-a-tactical-beat-em-up-0
by OL
Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I pledged to Segata's project last time when it unfortunately failed and will do so again this time. Game is right up my alley (sorry, terrible joke).

Jesus Christ, the first bit of Deception 2 is freaking evil. So much it made me laugh.
First enemy isn't even attacking. He's just some innocent villager, and you're expected to waste him just because. I shot him with a wall arrow, and he says "Uh... I should be going now." So as he was going down the stairs I dropped a boulder on him.
Uptight parents might have nightmares about GTA being a "murder simulator," but the Deception series more genuinely fits that description if you ask me.
And it's fun as hell.

Ah yes, it is one evil game alright. You know, you can actually let him leave and the story will play out differently at the start.
by Henry Spencer
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one who thought that was a quadruple post at first glance?
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

indeed al-malik means the king, an it's one of god's names, the kingdom of god is called malakut .
words that have the suffix ut, means generally something big and magnificent like jabarut= great oppression, taaghut= the big dictator= satan, and bahamut= huge beast
by wude
Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic