Lisle Wilkerson coming to Ireland in October!

(Chapters 3-6)

Lisle Wilkerson coming to Ireland in October!

Postby Peter » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:44 am

After catching up with Lisle, she's been scheduled to appear at the Khaos Con in Dublin Ireland, on the 17th-18th October. Awesome timing with the announcement if Shenmue 3, to meet one of the main voice actors from Shenmue 2. A flight over from the UK is buttons, so was thinking about a Shenmue meet up with Lisle, and a celebration of Shenmue 3 coming!

I will be there so it will be great to meet her, and hopefully some other Shenmue fans. :nice!:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: Lisle Wilkerson coming to Ireland in October!

Postby rome » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:53 am

Peter wrote: Image

After catching up with Lisle, she's been scheduled to appear at the Khaos Con in Dublin Ireland, on the 17th-18th October. Awesome timing with the announcement if Shenmue 3, to meet one of the main voice actors from Shenmue 2. A flight over from the UK is buttons, so was thinking about a Shenmue meet up with Lisle, and a celebration of Shenmue 3 coming!

I will be there so it will be great to meet her, and hopefully some other Shenmue fans. :nice!:

That's pretty awesome. She seems really nice, and sociable with her fans. She responded to a tweet I sent and I was fairly surprised. 

Wish I could go, hope you meet her Pete!
rome
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Return to Shenmue II