IF Shenmue III isnt announced by the end of e3 2K4...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Bluecast » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:19 pm

Birty2k wrote:
santino wrote:they should announce something at e3. not necessarily a realease date, but something to let us know that they are alive. seriously, for all we know, the shenmue production team all died of a poisonous bag of sunflower seeds that they all ate out of.

Exactly, I totally agree!

I second that.

*opens bag of sunflower seeds*...*dies*
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bennah » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:38 pm

Its all if's and should's....

As it said before shenmue is a detailed game (suppose to be anyway) and its gunner take time to make liek it did with 2!
Bennah
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: IF Shenmue III isnt announced by the end of e3 2K4...

Postby Man Mo Something » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:52 pm

Sega_Fanboy wrote:Im quiting waiting for it...unless I hear some news, im not interested.

Oh come on now. You know that once Shenmue 3 is acutally announced, even if it's a whole year later... the irresistable temptation to read the news about it will come back.

Shenmue 3 will be staring at you... batting its pretty little eyelashes at you, and blowing little kisses and whispering "I'm coming! Stop preteneding to be uninterested...!"

And then before you know it, you will give in to the temptation and fall in love all over again, turning into putty with each screenshot and new character revelaed. You'll soon be making posts about how excited you are that Shenmue 3 will be released in only 5 short days...

:turn-l:

Love WILL be in the air again.
Man Mo Something
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:10 pm

well if its not announced by then I will just go on with my life because I enjoy coming on the dojo..
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:11 pm

It would be best to wait till the okyo ame show or whatever its called. I would love to hear something at E3 but i feel it wont happen.
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:12 pm

Tokyo Game show....bastard keyboard :2gunfire:
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby white lotus » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:14 pm

it has to come out soon...we cant all be dead and then Shenmue III comes out and everyone is like WHAT THE HELL IS A SHENMUE? What happened to 1 and 2? Ya know....like that?
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Neo-Ryo » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:00 pm

I feal like i cant wait any longer if there is no info by the end of the year i am just not going to care anymore and go on with my life.
Neo-Ryo
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby muchheaven » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ALL I WANT IS: YU SUZUKI SHOULD SAY: YES; WE ARE WORKING ON PART 3 - thats all I want to hear ! I dont care how much it take, but please say yes we are working !
muchheaven
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby TEEPO™ » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:55 pm

I used to anticipate Shenmue III to considerable lengths. But the best thing you can do is just enjoy the two Shenmue games we have.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby LanDC » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:49 pm

Chiyoumen wrote:
Musashi wrote:You must remember that Shenmue is a detailed and complicated game to produce, it may take a few years.

You can't expect to plant a seed, and have a plant grow the very next day.

You're right. It took five years for them to produce and release the original.
So it could take some time.

No it didn't. Atleast not on Dreamcast alone. They could have only started devloping on the Dreamcast hardware by like 1997 earliest right? They already had 1 and 2 basically finished by the time 1 came out in 1999 in Japan. Now with story and everything completed.. And knowledge on the new hardware... They have no excuse not to tell us something by mid 2004.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Kiyuu » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:09 pm

Master_Congo wrote:Kiyuu said not to expect anything at E3 but at the next Tokyo Game Show. Remember Kiyuu has a bit of a connection with the Shenmue Production.

No, no!! I have no connection with the production. I'm just another fan of Shenmue.
And I didn't say we can expect something at Tokyo Game Show, either. Personally,
I'm expecting it'll be annouced at some minor event, such as Game Jam like this:

http://www.sega-rd2.com/weeklyam2/2001_ ... 67_01.html
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby sex machiene » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:09 am

im going to try and put a serious effort into finding the # to digital rex. even though i speak english and they speak jappanese... come to think of it someone whos jappanese should call them
sex machiene
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby white lotus » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:53 am

sex machiene wrote:im going to try and put a serious effort into finding the # to digital rex. even though i speak english and they speak jappanese... come to think of it someone whos jappanese should call them

they probably have English speaking people there!
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Silas » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:52 am

Kiyuu wrote:
Master_Congo wrote:Kiyuu said not to expect anything at E3 but at the next Tokyo Game Show. Remember Kiyuu has a bit of a connection with the Shenmue Production.

No, no!! I have no connection with the production. I'm just another fan of Shenmue.
And I didn't say we can expect something at Tokyo Game Show, either. Personally,
I'm expecting it'll be annouced at some minor event, such as Game Jam like this:

http://www.sega-rd2.com/weeklyam2/2001_ ... 67_01.html
OMH - A Shenmue movie! Hey EVERYBODY, THERE'S GOING TO BE A SHENMUE III MOVIE! It's confirmed! Kiyuu posted a link to GameJam and there's going to be loads of Shenmue III stuff there.

I am, of course, kidding. Always puzzles me why sites keep all this old stuff around.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III