ECTS 2003

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Off-topic.

Postby Shodan » Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:55 am

Souljah wrote:And to all those who talk about the thread going off-topic....What do you expect? People have already spoken about how they dont think Shenmue Will be at ECTS on the previous 2 pages.....so now its just banter - Its a forum man, Let people talk.....

Yeah man, I'm not complaining at all about this thread going off-topic, I was just making an observation! There's nothing wrong with going off-topic as long as every1 are happy. :D
Shodan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Souljah » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:31 pm

YES GODAMMIT!! :lol: :lol:
Souljah
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby stwb » Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:55 am

Paul wrote:And why is europe at the bottom of this great chain? chain? Well, japan has been the spawning ground for the greatest characters and sirises of all time - just look at sonic, mario, metal gear, don't forget shenmue. From the US, most of the best PC games ever, and lets not forget <b>GTA</b>. and when people picture europe and games, what fantastic creations are thought of? Rayman and Lara Croft. Yay.

GTA was actually made in scotland. the first two were made in dundee i think. and the GTA3 and Vice City were made in Fyfe.
stwb
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Shodan » Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:32 am

stwb wrote:
Paul wrote:And why is europe at the bottom of this great chain? chain? Well, japan has been the spawning ground for the greatest characters and sirises of all time - just look at sonic, mario, metal gear, don't forget shenmue. From the US, most of the best PC games ever, and lets not forget <b>GTA</b>. and when people picture europe and games, what fantastic creations are thought of? Rayman and Lara Croft. Yay.

GTA was actually made in scotland. the first two were made in dundee i think. and the GTA3 and Vice City were made in Fyfe.

Wow, How do you know such small details like that?
Shodan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:33 am

Cause his name is stwb
ChaiOgawa

Postby Paul » Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:52 am

I like it how conversations go off topic. keeps the conversation fresh! It would be wierd to say 'OK, were starting to talk about why European developers aren't getting much respect, lets start a new topic'. And GTA scotish?! cool... Explains how all the British jokes and references are all so accurate. and why there's a lot of british songs that I would have guessed americans would never have heard of in vice city. "CUM ON, FEEL THE NOISE.....!
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Shenmue III